1.4

Has anyone had problems with a Dachshund purchased from Gina Jacobs of Phat Dachshunds?Phone number 615-692-2628.

I bought a mini dachshund from Gina. When I picked up my puppy he was underweight and smelled awful. I took him to the vet and he was full of worms. My vet looked at the shot record Gina gave me and he was appalled.

Gina gives the shots herself--if she gives them at all--they are cheap shots and she gave them at the wrong ages. I have to now pay to redo his shots. My puppy being full of worms meant the wormer Gina gave was old or not given at all. Apparently Gina never had my puppy vet checked before selling him to me.

She had no concern for the puppy she was selling. I bought my puppy a while back but we are still going to the vet to get the worms out of him. It just never ends. Sad that I paid that much only to buy a neglected puppy from a backyard breeder.

I feel bad for any dog in Gina's care.

Do yourself a favor---do not buy a dachshund from Phat Dachshunds in Smyrna TN.Save yourself a ton of vet bills!

Review about: Phat Dachshunds Dachshund Dog.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: Look of my puppy.

I didn't like: Sick puppy for a high price tag.

Had an Experience with Phat Dachshunds?

Comments

615-692-2628 IS A SCAM.PUPPY MILL THAT SELLS SICK PUPPIES.

GOOGLE YOUR BREEDER. DACHSHUND PUPPY MILL SCAM.

READ THE REVIEWS ON PHAT DACHSHUNDS SMYRNA TN.GINA JACOBS PUPPY MILL DOG ABUSER.

to GOOGLE THE BREEDER #1397970

Hate that I had to find this.I bought a dachshund pup from Phat dachs last year.

I definitely paid way to much for him. On Gina's website it says at 5 weeks old the pups get a neopar shot against parvo. look under her puppy info tab on her site. The shot record she gave me for my pup did not show him getting a neopar shot at 5 weeks or ever.

Another one of her lies just trying to make a buck. very disheartening. My vet suggested I have him do Max's shots all over again because catching Gina in the neopar lie means she probably did not give him shots at all. She cuts corners on these poor little pups to make more money.

She refused to give me her vets name so that means my pup never saw a vet.

I hope this cruel woman gets shut down soon.Save the animals.

#1392028

This is so disgusting.I work with a young woman that bought a dachshund puppy from Gina and it died after not having it very long.

I will let her know that she is not the only person having trouble with this breeder. Hope she will post and tell you her story.

PLEASE DO NOT BUY A DACHSHUND FROM GINA JACOBS.It is a scam.

to Nurse Sunshine #1392909

So far no luck getting the young woman to tell her story on Gina Jacobs and her Dachshund Ripoff Scam!I am furious with this situation.

The young woman has money so Gina pretended to be her friend to get loads of cash off her for poor quality, sick dachshund puppies and to sell Rodan Field skin products to. There is a very hot place waiting for people like Gina Jacobs and her dachshund scam.

Know what I mean?The fires of ______.

to Nurse Sunshine #1392942

Tell her we want to hear her story. Help others from being ripped off.

I know Gina personally.She is a very two faced woman.

Stay away from her.

She is nothing like she pretends to be.She is why her kids turned out to be the way they are.

to Know Her #1397973

I know Gina Jacobs through her daughter Whitney Darrell.If the mother is anything like Whitney watch out.

Whitney is a backstabbing little ***.Total skank!!!!!!!!!!!!!

to In the know #1397975

Hahaha.I know Whitney Darrell to.

Bad news and such a tramp.

Guess Whitney turned tricks to many times she has a illegitimate baby on the way.Skank.

to Hi people #1397976

Yep the apple did not fall far from the tree. Bet Gina and Whitney work the same street corners. Nasty {{Redacted}}.

to Hi people #1397991

Whitney Darrell works at Ulta in Smyrna TN. Guess she will until she drops her mutt.