615-692-2628 SOLD ME A SICK PUPPY.EARLIER THIS YEAR I BOUGHT A MINI DACH FROM GINA JACOBS PHAT DACHSHUNDS.

SMYRNA TN. I HAD A DEPOSIT ON THE PUPPY AND CONTACTED GINA AGAIN WHEN IT WAS TIME TO PICK MY PUPPY UP AND BRING HER HOME. WHEN I ARRIVED AT GINA'S THE PUPPY WAS PRESENTED TO ME WITH HAIR MISSING. A LOT OF HAIR MISSING.

GINA LIED AND SAID IT WAS FROM PLAYING WITH ITS LITTERMATES. I WAS RELUCTANT BUT TOOK THE PUPPY BECAUSE I THOUGHT GINA WAS A GOOD BREEDER. WELL I TOOK MY PUPPY TO THE DOCTOR AND GUESS WHAT? SHE HAS SARCOPTIC MANGE THAT COMES FROM MITES IN UNCLEAN BEDDING AND FILTHY CONDITIONS.

BASICALLY A PUPPY MILL. I HAVE TONS OF VET BILLS NOW WITH TREATING MANGE AND IT IS THE KIND THAT I CAN GET OR SO CAN MY DAUGHTER. THANKS GINA FOR A SICK PUPPY!!!! IF YOU GO TO BUY A PUPPY FROM GINA AND IT HAS HAIR MISSING DO NOT BUY IT.

THE DOG IS SICK WITH MANGE. I DID NOT STUDY PHAT DACHSHUNDS UNTIL GINA SCAMMED ME. ON HER WEBSITE NOW 11-24-2017 SHE HAS 5 LITTERS OF DACHSHUNDS FOR SALE AND 5 MORE LITTERS BRED. UPCOMING LITTERS: PAISLEY X SNOOP FERGIE X PRINCE WINNIE X SMOKEY MAGGIE X SNOOP POPPY X TIGER That is 10 litters that we know of.

5 on the grounds for sale and 5 more bred. Absolutely a puppy mill just out for the money. My heart breaks for the poor puppies.

Such horrible conditions and such a cruel person Gina Jacobs is.I WILL GET THE WORD OUT ABOUT PHAT DACHSHUNDS PUPPY MILL.

Review about: Phat Dachshunds Miniature Dachshund Dog.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I see that today Gina has received deposits on 2 dachshund pups.1 from The Parks on a tacky light red female and 1 from Drew in Nashville for a red male.

Little do they know what heartache and expense they just brought on themselves. Gina did have the red male at $650 and just recently raised him to $800. She just cannot help herself. She has to cheat and overcharge.

Thankfully a lot of people google search breeders so Gina will not be scamming people as much as she once did.

Why do people buy from puppy mills?Why don't they have enough sense to check breeders out?

to google your breeder #1397969

Word will spread about Gina Jacobs and Phat Dachshunds puppy mill. 615-692-2628.

My puppy from Gina Jacobs had skin issues too due to unclean living conditions.I google searched Gina after I got my unhealthy dachshund but there was nothing out there at the time.

So glad that word is getting out about her and her puppy mill.

Gina Jacobs puppy mill address is

409 Paddle Wheel Lane

Smyrna Tn 37167

Lets get her puppy mill shut down.

to Scammed Too #1395557

Why can Gina be so blatant about not caring about her dogs and overproducing pups? Why get away with being a puppy mill?

to No more puppy mills #1395559

Gina Jacobs WILL NOT get away with being a puppy mill.She just did not have the right person after her.

A lady at my work place bought several mini dachshunds from Gina and 4 have died. All 4 died of genetic issues and the lady has vet paperwork and autopsy reports in hand. Gina sold her the dogs knowing they were sick. The lady has tried talking with Gina at Phat Dachshunds but Gina will not respond (because she knows she is guilty) but had her "husband" Chris Jacobs text her cussing her out.

Very impressive. Very manly. See the big L on Chris's forehead? The great part about it is that the lady that Gina Jacobs ripped off....well you won't believe what her husband does for a living?

Wow Gina, you really picked the right person to rip off.

Do not worry Gina Jacobs' Phat Dach's puppy mill has fallen into the right person's hands.Maybe she will have to get a real job to support her family instead of the blood money from breeding her dogs to death and selling sick puppies.

to Scammed Too #1402376

This whole situation is very sad. I hope the ones in law enforcement can do something to stop Phat Dachshunds.